If you created a subscription via a Roku TV device or on Roku via the web, you will have to cancel that subscription on Roku. Once cancelled there, you will no longer be charged.
Roku provides specific instructions on how to cancel via their website or the TV applications. These steps were pulled from the link below.
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Use the directional pad to navigate the channel grid and highlight the partner subscription channel, or The Roku Channel. The directional pad is plus-shaped and is in the center of your Roku remote.
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu for the desired channel.
- Partner subscription channel: Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- The Roku Channel: Select Manage subscriptions to see a list of all Premium Subscriptions on The Roku Channel. Select the individual partner subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message appears telling you how long you can continue to access the content and services.
- Confirm by selecting Cancel subscription. A new message appears confirming the cancellation, along with a reminder of the date when you will no longer have access to the subscription.
- Select Done.
If you are still experiencing issues or require more support, contact us.